1. Determination and assessment of long-term trends in concentrations and deposition of air pollutants.
2. Implementation of international programmes under Convention of Long-range Transport of Air Pollution in Europe (EMEP, ICP-IM)
3. Participation in EMEP intensive monitoring campaigns
4. Implementation of WMO programme Global Atmosphere Watch
5. Košetice Observatory is currently involved as a ?superstation? in international research and scientific projects EUSAAR and ACCENT
6. Air quality monitoring within Czech national ambient air pollution network
7. Experimental measurements outside Czech national ambient air pollution network (atmospheric mercury, VOCs, methane, 14C, throughfall)
8. Integrated monitoring of POPs. Project is supervised by RECETOX (Research center of Masaryk University in Brno)
9. Meteorological measurements within CHMI network of professional meteorological stations network
10. Global and UV-B radiation measurement within CHMI radiation network
11. Hydrological measurements in small forest catchment according to the ICP-IM guidelines
12. Pedology ? soil and soil water monitoring
13. The detailed list of all measurements at Kosetice Observatory is available here.